The NFL has suspended Tennessee Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt for one game.
The suspension comes on the heels of Britt's latest arrest on July 20.
Britt was arrested at Fort Campbell and charged with suspicion of DUI.
Britt, who is recovering from offseason knee surgery was removed from the physically unable to perform list earlier this week, met with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell August 6.
The Titans open the season September 9 at home against the New England Patriots.
Britt will be eligible for the week 2 when the Titans play the Chargers in San Diego.
- August 28, 2012: Titans remove Kenny Britt from PUP list
- August 21, 2012: Kenny Britt still waiting on knee, decision from NFL
- August 27, 2012: Kenny Britt undergoes 2nd arthroscopic surgery
- August 8, 2012: Kenny Britt ready for punishment from NFL
- August 5, 2012: Kenny Britt to meet with NFL commissioner Monday
- July 27, 2012: Titans, NFL still gathering facts in Kenny Britt's arrest
- July 20, 2012: Titans star Kenny Britt arrested for DUI at Ft. Campbell