Amazon has begun accepting applications for their two Middle Tennessee facilities scheduled to open later this year.
The fulfillment centers, located in Lebanon and Murfreesboro are expected to begin operations this fall and are looking to hire several hundred positions.
Job seekers must be at least 18-years-old, as well as have a high school diploma or equivalent, willing to work all shifts and overtime and pass a drug test and background check among other requirements.
Pay is expected to start between $11 to $13 per hour.
Applicants are encouraged to apply at Tennessee Career Centers.
Applications will be accepted through Friday, August 17.
Click here for more information.
- June 29, 2012: Amazon to hire 1,500 full time employees at Mid-State facilities
- May 31, 2012: Amazon to fill 1,000 jobs at new distribution centers
- March 22, 2012: Amazon breaks ground on Murfreesboro distribution center
- Dec. 14, 2011: Indications point to official Amazon announcement
- Oct. 7, 2011: Amazon to build new centers in Lebanon, Murfreesboro
- Oct. 6, 2011: Amazon to collect sales tax in Tenn., add 2,000 jobs
- Oct. 4, 2011: Attorney General says Amazon.com should collect sales tax
- Aug. 25, 2011: Amazon's tax deal impacts local business owners
- Jan. 30, 2011: Local booksellers battle online company
- May 8, 2011: Amazon proposes 3 distribution centers in Tenn.
- Dec. 20, 2010: Amazon.com to create 1,400 jobs in Tenn.