Amazon will begin accepting applications on Monday for their two Mid-State facilities scheduled to open later this year.
The fulfillment centers, located in Lebanon and Murfreesboro are expected to begin operations this fall and are looking to hire 1,500 full-time employees.
Job seekers must be at least 18-years-old, as well as have a high school diploma or equivalent, willing to work all shifts and overtime and pass a drug test and background check among other requirements.
Pay is expected to start between $11 to $13 per hour.
Applications for the fulfillment centers will be available at area career centers including in Dickson, Franklin, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro among others beginning Monday through July 13 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click here for additional information.
- May 31, 2012: Amazon to fill 1,000 jobs at new distribution centers
- March 22, 2012: Amazon breaks ground on Murfreesboro distribution center
- Dec. 14, 2011: Indications point to official Amazon announcement
- Oct. 7, 2011: Amazon to build new centers in Lebanon, Murfreesboro
- Oct. 6, 2011: Amazon to collect sales tax in Tenn., add 2,000 jobs
- Oct. 4, 2011: Attorney General says Amazon.com should collect sales tax
- Aug. 25, 2011: Amazon's tax deal impacts local business owners
- Jan. 30, 2011: Local booksellers battle online company
- May 8, 2011: Amazon proposes 3 distribution centers in Tenn.
- Dec. 20, 2010: Amazon.com to create 1,400 jobs in Tenn.