Amazon is looking to fill around 1,000 positions at two new distribution centers in Tennessee.
Available positions for the centers, located in Murfreesboro and Lebanon, include full-time warehouse personnel with benefits.
Pay is said to be from $11 to $13 per hour.
Applicants must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent, among other qualifications.
The new centers are scheduled to open in the fall.
Click here for more information or to apply online.
- March 22, 2012: Amazon breaks ground on Murfreesboro distribution center
- Dec. 14, 2011: Indications point to official Amazon announcement
- Oct. 7, 2011: Amazon to build new centers in Lebanon, Murfreesboro
- Oct. 6, 2011: Amazon to collect sales tax in Tenn., add 2,000 jobs
- Oct. 4, 2011: Attorney General says Amazon.com should collect sales tax
- Aug. 25, 2011: Amazon's tax deal impacts local business owners
- Jan. 30, 2011: Local booksellers battle online company
- May 8, 2011: Amazon proposes 3 distribution centers in Tenn.
- Dec. 20, 2010: Amazon.com to create 1,400 jobs in Tenn.