The third annual “All for the Hall” benefit concert for the Country Music Hall of Fame raised $465,000.
The sold out show featuring Keith Urban, Vince Gill, The Band Perry, Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum among others was held at the Bridgestone Arena last Tuesday night.
The annual concert has become the biggest fundraiser for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
“What we have now is a tremendous musical event for this city and an event that benefits us greatly,” Museum Director Kyle Young previously told Nashville's News 2.
The three concerts have raise $1.5 million for the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Read more at KeithUrban.net.
To learn more about the Country Music Hall of Fame and current exhibits, visit their Web site.
- Apr. 11, 2012: Keith Urban gets Opry invite during 'All for the Hall' concert
- Apr. 10, 2012: Urban's 'All for the Hall' benefits country music history
- Apr. 9, 2012: Keith Urban prepares for annual 'All for the Hall' benefit
- Jan. 16, 2012: Keith Urban announces date for postponed benefit concert
- Jan. 12, 2012: Keith Urban returning to stage after vocal surgery
- Nov. 3, 2011: Keith Urban to undergo throat surgery, Benefit concert postponed