Several stores scheduled to reopen this spring at the flood-damaged Opry Mills Mall are now hiring.
According to the mall's Facebook page, Charlotte Russe, Levi's, the Cookie Store and Not Your Daughter's Jeans are all taking applications.
The mall itself is also looking to hire a guest services manager.
Opry Mills has been closed since the historic flood in May 2010 severely damaged the property.
The mall officially reopens March 29.
Sun and Ski Sports, VF Outlet, Dave and Busters and the mall's movie theater reopened last October and Bass Pro Shops has been open since September of 2010.
- Nov. 28, 2011: Dave & Busters reopens at flooded mall
- Nov. 18, 2011: Opry Mills moviegoers raise $56K-plus for charity
- Nov. 14, 2011: Regal Cinemas reopens at flooded Opry Mills Mall
- Nov. 10, 2011: 3 stores, movie theater to reopen at flooded Opry Mills
- Oct. 24, 2011: Movie theater at Opry Mills to reopen in Nov.
- April 12, 2011: Opry Mills Mall to reopen in spring 2012
- April 11, 2010: Future of Opry Mills Mall to be announced Tuesday
- Dec. 23, 2010: Off Broadway Shoes applies for rebuilding permit at Opry Mills
- Nov. 15, 2010: Repairs on Opry Mills Mall shut down
- Sept. 18, 2010: Bass Pro Shops reopens at Opry Mills
- Sept. 15, 2010: Opry Mills lawsuit concerns city, shoppers, employees
- Sept. 15, 2010: Bass Pro Shops ready to reopen doors this weekend
- Sept. 14, 2010: Opry Mills sues to enforce insurance coverage
- Aug. 16, 2010: No timeline set for Opry Mills reopening
- May 20, 2010: Opry Mills Mall shows clean up progress
- May 11, 2010: Opry Mills to remain closed