A second man wanted in connection to a fatal shooting outside a local nightclub earlier this year was arrested Thursday night in Nashville.
Adonis McLemore is under indictment for killing a man in May across the street from the Out of Bounds nightclub on Murfreesboro Pike.
Officers spotted McLemore, 32, in the area of Lewis and Winfrey streets in south Nashville Thursday night.
He matched the description of a man wanted for other crimes and was detained while they ran his name through the computer system.
Officers quickly learned McLemore was wanted on aggravated robbery and murder charges in connection to the shooting death of 21-year-old Jordan Gardner.
Gardner was gunned down in the parking lot after leaving the nightspot in the early morning hours of May 6.
Joshua Carter, 27, was arrested for the murder on May 16 and is also charged with murder and aggravated robbery.
Pamela Charmine Jenkins, 28, is also wanted for the crime and remains at large.
Anyone knowing her whereabouts is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 74-CRIME.
Citizens can also send an electronic tip to Crime Stoppers by texting the word “CASH” along with their message to 274637 (CRIMES).
- June 8, 2011: Night club allowed to reopen with new requirements
- June 2, 2011: Police padlock popular south Nashville sports bar
- May 16, 2011: SWAT officers arrest accused murderer
- May 6, 2011: Man shot, killed outside Nashville sports bar
- March 18, 2011: Man shot in foot outside S. Nashville sports bar