Bucket of rags spontaneously combusts inside restaurant

Bucket of rags spontaneously combusts inside restaurant (Image 1)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Fire crews were able to respond to the scene of a small fire quickly, after a driver passing by spotted smoke coming from a Donelson restaurant late Wednesday night.

The smoke was coming from inside the Backyard Burgers fast food restaurant on Elm Hill Pike at the intersection of Donelson Pike.

A woman called 911 around 11:45 p.m. saying she saw smoke coming from the drive-thru window.

The restaurant was closed at the time.

Inside, the fire department found a bucket of rags with chemicals had spontaneously combusted.

The fire was quickly extinguished.

The business did not suffer any damage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s